The PTSA funds grants and special requests submitted by the administration and staff. Most requests are for technological devices and supplemental classroom supplies.
Projects funded by the PTSA include:
- Classroom technology (ChromeBooks)
- Lunchtime activities and supervision for all students
- Teacher grants
- P.E. equipment
- Grants for classroom equipment and professional development
- Campus Water Stations for students
- Weekly Woof Parent e-Newsletter
- Reflections Art Program
- Family Programs (STEAM Night, Parent Education Speakers)
Thank you to the many Hart families who give generously of their money and time to support our school and the PTSA.
If you'd like to help the PTSA determine how our resources are spent on campus, please attend the regular PTSA meetings at 7 p.m. in the school library. (See website calendar for meeting dates.) We welcome participation and input.