NEW THIS YEAR
: Starting August 1, Hart will use the Q ParentConnection online registration system for the 2016-2017 school year
for updating your child’s information. Online registration is a three-step process
. All the links needed to complete these steps are located on the Q ParentConnection Home page.
Step 1: Online Registration
Log on to Q ParentConnection at https://sis.pleasantonusd.net/ParentPortal/. You will use your PIN and password information that you have used to log on to Q ParentConnection portal. Once you have logged on, start the registration process by clicking on the blue Registration/Emergency Info link. At this site you will be able to:
- View and edit your child’s information
- Update phone numbers and email addressees
- Add emergency contacts
- Update your child’s medical information
- Emergency cards next year will be online (We will not collect paper emergency cards)
- Update your child’s information throughout the year
- Address changes cannot be updated on Q
NOTE: If you have lost your Q ParentConnection PIN and password, you may email email@example.com to get your password reset. Please allow up to 7 to 10 days to receive your password.
After completing the Q pre-registration, parents will receive a confirmation email that they will need to print and bring to walk-thru registration.
Step 2: FutureFund
On the Q ParentConnection home page, scroll down to SUPPORT Our Students and click on the link FUTUREFUND to make school purchases, such as PE clothes, organizer, yearbook, etc.; donate to Hart PTSA and PPIE; sign up to volunteer; and sign up for the Hart online school directory. Credit cards may be used on FutureFund to make the purchases.
While you will be able to use your credit card to buy PE clothes and make donations online, you may also use a cash or check at walk-thru registration to get those items and make donations. Our wonderful PTSA will sell Hart spirit wear at walk-thru, so be sure to look for that table in the multipurpose room.
Step 3: Walk-Thru Registration
Come to Hart on August 8 or 9 for walk-thru registration to finish the registration process. At walk-thru registration, you can find out about Hart’s student clubs, tour the campus, visit our PTSA table, purchase Hart spirit wear, visit the PPIE table and pick up your child’s organizer, PE clothes and receive your child’s schedule.
- Monday, August 8 -- Students with last names M-Z
- Tuesday, August 9 -- Students with last names A-L
Walk-thru registration is open both days
- 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Closed for lunch 11 a.m. to noon
- Noon to 2 p.m.
Please bring the following items to walk-thru registration:
1. The Q online registration confirmation email you received after completing the online registration on Q ParentConnection
2. Two CURRENT proofs of residence
3. Your FutureFund receipt for any purchases you made on FutureFund
4. Any optional forms: Completed sports packet, PUSD volunteer clearance, PUSD transportation of students in privately owned vehicles, school site council form
NOTE: We will have a computer lab available at walk-thru registration for anyone who does not have access to a computer so that you may still do online registration
TWO RESIDENCE PROOFS in any combination:
- Current utility bill (June or July 2016), such as PG&E, telephone, water, garbage or cable TV bill
- Rental/lease agreement signed within the last 2 months (with name, address, signature and telephone number of lessor and lessee)
- Final escrow papers signed within the last two months
Unacceptable proofs are your driver’s license, mortgage statement, auto registration or property tax bill. You will not be able to proceed thru walk-thru registration and receive your child’s schedule unless you have TWO proofs of residency.
Tdap (pertussis) booster requirement -- California law (AB 354) has established an additional immunization requirement in response to pertussis epidemics in California schools. For the start of the 2016-2017 school year, students must have proof that they have received a Tdap booster on or after their 7th birthday in order to enter grades 7-12. The law requires students who have not received a Tdap booster after their 7th birthday will be excluded from school starting with the first day. Students without proof of a Tdap booster will not get a schedule until proof of vaccination is provided
Please pack plenty of patience when you come to walk-thru registration. The lines can be pretty long. Remember that our unpaid volunteers are doing the best they can and working as fast as possible. Please thank them with big smiles and polite behavior.
We'll see you in August!
Volunteers Needed at Walk-Thru