Enrolling New Students at Hart During Summer Break
The Hart's school office is closed for the summer and will reopen on August 2, 2017. Please contact PUSD Student Services
for enrollment information.
Once your student has been enrolled at the PUSD Student Services, you will need to do the 2017-2018 online registration according to our regular procedure explained in the Walk Thru Registration page.
Parents will receive Hart's online registration letter with pin and password from the PUSD Student Services, Students will also receive the Scheduling Selection Forms so they can select their classes.
Enrolling New Students at Hart During School Year
* Two proofs of residency in Pleasanton required. Acceptable residency proofs in any combination:
- Current utility bill (within past two months) such as PG&E, water, telephone, garbage or cable TV bill
- Rental/lease agreement signed within past two months. Must include name, address, signature and telephone number of lessor and lessee
- Final escrow papers signed within past two months
* Immunization records (signed by doctor)
* Birth certificate (if coming from private school or out of state)
* Report card from previous school
Check below for the New Student Registration Form