SCHOOL DAY - The school day will be from 8:40 a.m. until 3:08 p.m. except on Wednesdays when school begins at 9:32 a.m. for all students.
- 'A' PERIOD - If your child is taking an extra period, ‘A’ will be held before school from 7:40 a.m. - 8:36 a.m. ‘A’ period meets every day except Wednesday.
- ACCESS PERIOD - We are excited to be starting our access periods (Tuesdays and Thursdays) this fall. This will help ALL students to have opportunities for reteach and enrichment. This ACCESS period will not affect the start and ending times on these days. More information about ACCESS period will be coming during the first weeks of school and will be available on our website.
- ORGANIZER - Students should bring the organizer they received at Walk-through registration.
- SUPPLIES - At the start of the school year, your child's teacher will let you know what supplies are needed for the classroom. Please note that no student will be denied any necessary school supplies in the classroom, regardless of whether they choose to buy their own supplies.
- BAND/STRINGS - Band/String students please bring your instrument on the first day of school.
- PE UNIFORM - Students do not need to bring their P.E. uniform on the first day of school.