Celebrate arts learning in your school community with Reflections.
Hart middle school Timelines for Reflection:
- Registration forms will be available in the main office starting next week.
- Deadline for entries is September 29 or before.
- You can drop off entries at the main office starting September 20 2017.
- No entries will be accepted without a registration form completed in full with Title of Artwork, artwork details & Statement filled in detail.
- All entries must be the students original work.
- Please read and follow all rules and guidelines for the categories you want to participate in.
- Entries that don't follow the official rules shall be disqualified.
- The award Ceremony will be in October and the first place winners in each category will move up to the Pleasanton council level competition,
To see the Category Rules for this years Reflection program and download an entry form please click here
For General rules click here.
Students must also submit an art form identification for Photography and Visual arts. Click here to download that form.
For more information and questions, please contact Vaishnavi.misra@gmail.
We look forward to a great Reflections year and encourage all children to participate.