* Common cold: Keep home during period of productive cough and yellow or green nasal discharge
* Fever (over 100 degrees) – in some children, a lower temperature represents a fever. Please keep your child home for 24 hours after a fever without the aid of Tylenol or Advil)
- Eyes that are red, swollen, crusting or draining
- Untreated, draining ears or earache
- Nausea or vomiting (if the pupil has vomited the night before or in the morning, please DO NOT send pupil to school.)
- Severe sore throat
- Skin rashes of unknown origin or contagious rash requires a clearance from a health care provider that student may return to school.
If a pupil is at school with any of the above, the parent/guardian will be called to pick up the pupil. Under certain circumstances, the parent may be asked to consult a health care provider (HCP) and to provide a written note from a HCP indicating that the pupil may return to school.
To see full Guidelines go here