Hart's health office is already feeling the pinch of budget cuts, forcing our health clerk to scrounge for funds to buy essenial supplies.
If everyone pitches in, our health office can be fully stocked and ready for most emergencies.
Our health office is in need of:
- Hand sanitizer
- Antibacterial hand soap
- ACE bandages for sprains
- Latex-free bandages, like Band-Aid (all sizes)
- Boxes of tissue, like Kleenex
- Sandwich- and gallon-size Ziploc bags
- Disinfectant wipes & spray
- Latex-free gloves (large)
- Individual juice boxes
- Individual orange juice
- Crackers & snacks (for kids who come to school without eating)
- Gallon containers of drinking water
- Instant cold packs
- Paper towels
You may drop off your donations in the front office. If you know of any companies or stores that would like to donate supplies, please have them contact health clerk Shaon Beatts at firstname.lastname@example.org or 426-3109.
Thank you for your support!