Students may use the library during the school day with a pass signed by a teacher. The library has a computerized check-out system. Students use their student ID card to check out materials. The library collection includes more than 12,000 books and reference materials.
The library features:
- Automated catalog and circulation system
- Twelve student computer stations
- Flexible scheduling for classes and individuals
- Variety of resources -- print and non-print
- Comfortable, spacious facility
- Recreational reading for all tastes
Books and audiotapes are available in the library for parents to check out. We also have a series of informational brochures for parents and students.
Monday-Friday -- 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
The library is closed after school on Fridays
After-School Homework Help
Our library homework club is for students who wish to work independently on homework and school projects after school. A credentialed teacher is on duty for supervision. Parent donations for this program are accepted at registration and at any time during the year.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday -- 3:10 p.m. to 4:10 p.m.