What the PTSA Funds
The PTSA funds grants and special requests submitted by the administration and staff. Most requests are for technological devices and supplemental classroom supplies.
Projects funded by the PTSA include:
- Classroom technology (ChromeBooks, Elmo’s)
- Activities and supervision for all students
- Grants for Teachers and staff for classroom equipment/supplies and professional development
- Campus Water Stations for students
- Weekly Woof Parent e-Newsletter
- Reflections Art Program
- Family Programs (STEAM Night, Parent Education Speakers)
Thank you to the many Hart families who give generously of their money and time to support our students, school, and the PTSA.
If you'd like to help the PTSA determine how our resources are spent on campus, please attend the PTSA Association Meetings. We welcome your participation and input.