What Does the PTSA Fund?
The PTSA funds grants and special requests submitted by the administration and staff. Most requests are for technological devices and supplemental classroom supplies.
Projects funded, to date in 2019-2020, by the PTSA include:
First Annual Ice Cream Social
- Book Fair, which ended up earning $2k for the library
- Weekly Woof Parent e-Newsletter
- Reflections Art Program
- Family Programs (STEAM Night, Parent Education Speakers)
- Grants for Teachers and staff for classroom equipment/supplies and professional development
- Signage to improve safety in traffic loop
- Umbrellas in the quad/lunch area tables
- Spike ball sets for lunchtime tournaments
- Games boards, cards for Access period classes
- $16,000 in departmental grants (to see detailed grants to departments click here)
- Other projects funded
Thank you to the many Hart families who give generously of their money and time to support our students, school, and the PTSA.
If you'd like to help the PTSA determine how our resources are spent on campus, please attend the PTSA Association Meetings. We welcome your participation and input.