What Does the PTSA Fund?
The PTSA funds grants and special requests submitted by the administration and staff. Most requests are for technological devices and supplemental classroom supplies.
Projects funded by the PTSA include:
- Classroom technology (ChromeBooks, Elmo’s)
- Activities and supervision for all students
- Campus Water Stations for students
- Weekly Woof Parent e-Newsletter
- Reflections Art Program
- Family Programs (STEAM Night, Parent Education Speakers)
- Wireless mouse, Color Laserjet printer
- Folding chairs for assemblies
- New Marquee
- Grants for Teachers and staff for classroom equipment/supplies and professional development
Spot light and two microphones
Cheza Nami Assembly
iPads and cases
100 t-shirts for choir events
Handheld condenser mic
Classroom amplification system
Science and Technology Books44 Bose Soundtrack Revolve speakers, accessories for systems
Thank you to the many Hart families who give generously of their money and time to support our students, school, and the PTSA.
If you'd like to help the PTSA determine how our resources are spent on campus, please attend the PTSA Association Meetings. We welcome your participation and input.