Dear Hart families,
Pleasanton Unified School District will be conducting the Online Registration for the 2019-2020 school year starting on July 31, 2019. In late – July, the district will mail out letters explaining the online registration process. You will be able to log on to the Q Parent Connection Home page at: https://sis.pleasantonusd.net/parentportal to register your child beginning on July 31, 2019. Online registration is a three step process.
STEP 1: Future Fund Registration
Visit the HART FUTURE FUND website at: https://hart.futurefund.com. You do not need to log into Future Fund pages with a PIN and password to access the site.
At the HART FUTURE FUND website, you are able to review information about Hart Middle School, complete school-specific tasks, which may include purchasing yearbooks and PE clothes, joining the PTSA and donating to the non-profit organizations that support Hart Middle School and students. You will be instructed to print out a Registration Receipt, which you should bring to Walk-through registration. This online system only accepts credit cards and Visa/MC debit cards payments.
STEP 2 : “Q” Online – Registration
Next, you will log onto “Q” PARENT CONNECTION Portal: https://sis.pleasantonusd.net/ParentPortal/. If you have logged into the Parent Portal before, you would use your PIN and password to log onto this portal. If you have not logged into the Parent Portal, the letter you receive from the district in late-July, will include your PIN and password for this portal.
Once you have logged on, start the registration process by clicking on the blue “Online Registration/Emergency Info” link in the upper right-hand corner of the web page. In “Q” there is also a 3 minute video that you can watch that explains the process; Click on this VIDEO LINK You will be able to review and update your child’s emergency information. After you’ve completed the online process for each of your children, please print the confirmation page and bring to Walk-through registration (step 3).
At “Q” Parent Connection portal, you will be able to Review and Update your child’s information:
- Contact Demographics: Update parent/guardian phone numbers
- Email Addresses: Provide separate email address for parents/guardians
- Student Address: Is a display only screen intended to show you the student’s address. If the address in “Q” is not correct, school personnel will update your new address from your proofs of residence given at Walk–through registration.
- Health Information: Update child’s medical information
- Add Emergency contacts: Local contacts preferred, and at least two. These are individuals, other than parents/guardians, who you want the school to contact and/or grant permission to pick up your child. (IN CASE OF EMERGENCY)
- Read, acknowledge and opt-in/out for a variety of forms and notices. The complete list of forms and notices that will be provided in “Q” can also be found on the district webpage.
- Electronically sign the online registration
- You can log back into “Q” Parent Connection portal, throughout the year to update your child’s information, so be sure to save your PIN and password.
NOTE: If you have lost your “Q” Parent Connection PIN and password, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your password reset. Please allow up to 7 - 10 days to receive your password.
STEP 3: Walk-Through Registration at Hart Middle School
Come to Hart Middle School on August 5, 2019 or August 6, 2019 for Hart’s Walk through registration to finish the registration process. At Walk-through registration, you can find out about Hart’s students clubs, tour the campus, visit our PTSA table, purchase Hart spirit wear, visit the PPIE table and pick up your child’s organizer, PE clothes and receive your child’s schedule.
Monday, August 5 8:30 AM – 2:00 PM All grades/ A - K
Tuesday, August 6 8:30 AM – 2:00 PM All grades/ L – Z
Please bring the following items to Walk thru registration:
- The “Q” online registration confirmation page after completing the online registration
- Two CURRENT proofs of residence
- Your Future Fund receipt for any purchases you made on Future Fund
- Healthy Kid Survey – 7th grade only
- Proof of immunizations if your child is entering 7th grade and has not turned in their proof.
- Any additional optional forms: Completed sport packet, PUSD Transportation of Students in Privately Owned Vehicles, and School Site Council Form.
** At Walk thru registration, we will have computers available for anyone who does not have access to a computer so you can do the online registration.
Required Documentation: Two proofs in any combination:
- Current utility bill (July or August 2019); such as PG&E, landline telephone, water, garbage, or cable TV bill
- Rental/lease agreement signed within the last 2 months, (with name, address, signature and telephone number of lesser and lessee)
- Final escrow papers signed within the last two months
Unacceptable proofs are your driver’s license, mortgage statement, auto registration or property tax bill. You will not be able to proceed thru walk-through registration and receive your child’s schedule unless you have TWO proofs of residency.
Required Immunizations for Incoming 7th graders:
According to the state immunization law for school entry, each student will need the following vaccines to enter 7th grade:
- 2 doses of varicella (chickenpox) vaccine
- 2 doses of measles, mumps, and rubella vaccine (MMR) given on or after the first birthday
- 3 doses of diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis vaccine (DTaP), including 1 dose of Tdap at 7 years of age or older
- 4 doses of polio vaccine (3 doses OK if the last dose was given on or after the second birthday)
Students entering 7th grade who do not meet the immunization requirements will not be able to attend school nor will they get their class schedule at Walk - through registration. For questions or to submit proof of immunizations during the summer weeks, email our Health Office at email@example.com
Volunteers Needed at Walk Thru
If you would like to help at Walk-through registration go to our Volunteer SIGN UP Form We truly appreciate our wonderful parent volunteers for their time helping with walk-thru registration. When you sign in to volunteer for a shift, we will give you a staff vest and you get to go to the head of the line and register your child(ren) and get their schedules.
Shifts are available both days.
Monday, August 5 Shift AM: 8:00 AM to 11:45 AM
Shift PM: 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM
Tuesday, August 6 Shift AM: 8:00 AM to 11:45 AM
Shift PM: 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM